Welcome to UCSD and the Japanese Studies Program!
- Japanese Student Association
- UCSD NIkkei Student Union
- UCSD Kendo Club
- Asayake Taiko
- UCSD Okinawan Karate Club
- International Club
- Campus Tours
- Campus Calendar of Events
- Eating on Campus
- Library Information
- Campus Housing Information
- Visitor Guide to UC San Diego
- Academic Success: Find learning opportunities and campus resources to help you reach your maximum academic potential
- Athletics and Recreation: Learn about athletics and campus recreational opportunities
- Campus Traditions: Learn about fun campus traditions
- CAPE: Find course and professor evaluations
- Experiential Learning Portal: Find UCSD and community experiential learning opportunities
- Financial Resources: For international students
- International Center: Read about services available for nonresidents
- OASIS: Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services
- Parking and Transportation: Read about student parking and commuting alternatives
- Scholarships: Find available scholarships
- Student Billing and Payment: Find billing and payment resources
- UCSD Student Flyers: Find out what's happening on campus
- Undergraduate Admissions: Information on admissons, Freshman/Transfer student preparation, registering for courses and other resources
- Major requirements: Print your major requirement checklist.
- Two-year plans: Print two-year plans to complete your major for transfer students.
- Four-year plans: Pring four-year plans to complete your major for freshmen.
- Petitions: Find out how to petition classes for major/minor credit.
- Academic Success: Campus Resources
- My TritonLink Tools: Find links to access online tools
- Advising tools
- Classes and Enrollment tools
- Grades and Transcript tools
- Financial tools
- Personal and Career tools
- Enrolling in Classes; Find out information about enrolling in classes at UCSD
- Undergraduate enrollment
- Special types of enrollment
- Writing requirement
- UCSD General Catalog
- Grades: Find out information about grades at UCSD.
- Getting Started
Conversation Partnership Program
UCSD students or UCSD employees who might be interested in being a Conversation Partner can join the Conversation Partnership Program offered through UCSD Extension. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org from your UCSD e-mail account with the following information:
- Full name,
- E-mail address that students can contact you,
- Language(s) you would like to exchange for,
- UCSD affiliation (i.e. UCSD student or employee)
e.g.: Jane Smith email@example.com Will exchange for Korean or Turkish. UCSD student.
For more information, please contact:
Fluency Development Program Coordinator
UC San Diego Extension International Programs
Office Hours: M- F, 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
The Language Tables are one of International House's most popular programs. Each quarter a variety of language tables are hosted and attended by students, staff, faculty, and anyone from the public willing to join. Language Tables provide the chance to teach and learn a language in a natural environment.
For the Language Table schedule, please visit the International House.